Sunday, February 20, 2011

Nasdaq nears 10-year high; should you be nervous?

Nasdaq nears 10-year high; should you be nervous?

I think yes we should be alarmed about the stock market, however I think there is still plenty of room for stock to grow. It will be another 2~3 years of long bull stock market before the world wide stock panic happens. People who got in stock last year has made alot of money. People who get in stocks now will still make some money.

People who get into stocks at the end will be left holding the bag losing alot of money. It is good when people are doubting about investing. You should only be really worried when everyone is tauting that stock market can make everyone rich and lots of money.

I am staying another week in Taiwan, so I probably will not do any trade during these times. My grandma passed away last Friday. Funeral will be in another week. The ceremony will be buddhist type. So lots of praying and standing~ So sad about my grandma. Maybe I should have visited after I became American citizen...I have not been to the US for the past 12 years until now ><

16 comments:

  1. We've got rather different approaches to investing I gather, but I really like the level of detail you are tracking/outlining everything for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont see why we should be alarmed over this, at all, these things come and go in differents forms all the time

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it keeps going up
    following and $upporting
    return favor

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope it goes up
    http://ididntkwowthat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sorry to hear about your gran. =[

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry about your grandma. Good luck with trading, nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to hear that, man. Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry about your grandmother, hope she lived out the last of her life being happy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm always nervous but not about the Nasdaq.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I feel sorry about your grandma bro, but she is in a better place now

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry about your granny. Hope everybody is able to handle the loss.
    I hope she had a good life, with lots of friends, family and all the things that made her happy

    ReplyDelete
  12. i can all garantee - its all gonna go horrible wrong in the end.

    ReplyDelete